BASIC ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES CAMP 2016
Dear Adventure Enthusiasts,
We Kolhapur Hikers Coming With Our Basic Adventure Activities Camp On
25th April To 30th 2016 at Ratnadurg Fort ( Ratnagiri )
Adventure integrates physical and mental challenges, promoting personal growth and mental acuity useful in other areas of life. It must focus on solutions that will get them to their destination while hazarding dangers that may keep them from it. The best routes, weather conditions, and health, all are subject to change; a new route must be planned or an effective way to ration dangerously low air supplies must be found. We offer activities to build-up self-confidence, Growth, Motivation and desire for a greater involvement. ( Age Group 8 to 25 )
ACTIVITIES OF ADVENTURE CAMP :
2. ROCK CLIMBING.
3. VALLY CROSSING.
5. ROPE BALANCING.
6. RIFLE SHOOTING.
7. KNOT PRACTICE.
8. EQUIPMENT INTRODUCTION.
9. TENT PATCHING.
11. SEA SAFARI.
12. SNAKE HANDLING.
13. TREASURE HUNT.
14. JUNGLE COOKING.
15. CHIMANI CLIMBING
16. PARRLEL ROPE.
17. BASIC ROPE KNOTS.
18. COMMANDO BRIDGE.
19. TEAM BUILDING GAME.
20. LIGHTHOUSE VISIT.
21. TREK SUNSET POINT.
22. GO GREEN AND CAMPUS CLEAN.
23. MAP READING
IMPORTANCES OF THIS ADVENTURE CAMP IN YOUR LIFE:
“Without adventure, civilization is in full decay.”
-Alfred North Whitehead
The Willingness to Undertake Adventure is a Necessary Part of a Happy Existence … Successful lives grow out of successful adventures. The adventure of our life is so important that it demands the best of your attention, and the most of your energies, on a daily basis, so that it can be lived well.
The Buddha went on a quest. Mohammed lived an adventure. Moses, Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Columbus, Gandhi, Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, Susan B. Anthony, Amelia Earhart, Martin Luther King – so many of the names that represent to us lives fully lived are those of adventurers, inventors, discoverers, liberators, creators, people who were not content to just measure out their days, but who threw themselves into a dynamic process of change for the sake of others as well as themselves.
When you take part in Basic Adventure Activities Camp, you can improve:
1) Leadership skills
2) Cooperation and teamwork skills
4) Time management
5) Appreciation of different abilities
6) Social interaction skills & physical skills
7) Team goal-setting skills
8) Physical Health Benefits
9) Strong mind power
10) Becoming Active
13) Quick Decision Making
14) Respect for team mates/ opponents/officials
15) Resilience through sharing positive and negative experiences.
16) Be less selfish and to think of other people
17) Deal with losing as well as winning
18) Overcome shyness by putting into situations where need to communicate with others & so on
THINGS TO CARRY:
1) Full sleves T-shirts (no black colour)2) Loose trousers or track pant (no tight jeans, no shorts, no ¾ pants)
3) other necessary clothes
4) Extra pair of clothes to be changed after adventure activities
5) Good sport shoes
6) Extra pairs of chapples & sandles to be use after adventure activities
7) Extra 3 pairs of socks
8) Good sun cap & goggle
9) Small towel/ napkin to be utilised on the adventure activities & 1 extra
10) Water bottle (to carry at least 2 L)
11) Torch with extra batteries
12) Personal medicines (as per requirements)
13) Sleeping bag/ sleeping mat, blanket
14) Book and pen to write camp information
1.The leader’s decision will be final & binding on all participants. No arguments will be entertained.
2.It is important for all participants to stay together in the group,
3. In the event of any mishap, Kolhapur Hikers will not be responsible.
4. Each participant will be responsible for his/her own safety & baggage.
5. Avoid wearing gold or other ornaments.
6. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
Camp Cost is Rs. 7000/- Per Person.
(Includes stay, food (veg), Travelling Kolhapur to Kolhapur, instructor’s & expertise’s charges, equipment charge etc…)
Registration Date: Before 15th April 2016
So Don’t Think Much “ONLY 30 SEATS AVAILABLE“.
Interested participants are requested to call well in advance and in order to confirm their seat for Basic Adventure Activities Camp. (Registration on first come basis)
So Hurry up Book your seat as soon as….
For Registration Please Contact :
Sagar Patil 9579997111 / 8237079999
Team Kolhapur Hikers
Also join us @ Facebook Group: