LEH – LADAKH
Information about the Trek
Date: 10th Aug to 23th Aug 2017
Trek days: 13 Nights / 14 Days
Trek Grade: 4 (Difficult)
Endurance level : Difficult
Max. Elevation: 18,380 ft
About Ladakh :
Ladakh is one of the most beautiful region in India. The raw beauty of this region is mesmarizing. In this Expedition we ride on motorbikes across most challenging route of the world. Total distance covered during this expedition is approx 2400Km. During this stretch we get to ride over 5 of worlds top 10 passes including Khardung which is highest pass of the world.This part of India is more appreciated by non-Indians than Indians which is a sad truth. Let change this situation and experience the raw nature of Ladakh.
Some people think that you require Royal Enfield or very high engine capacity motorbikes to participate which is not the truth. Any vehicle of Engine capacity 125cc and above are eligible to participate in this expedition. Right from Discover, Victor, Unicorn, Hunk to Karizma, CBZ, Apache, Royal Enfield can enjoy the ride over these mountains. Of course it is very essential to practice long rides before participating in this event.
We takes you to this Motorbike trek in such a way that it becomes lifetime experience for everyone. We organise this event with the backing of extensive experience. The acclimatization halts, buffer days etc. are planned base on experience in such a way that the trek becomes success without any health trouble. Also we arrange a standby vehicle during the critical path of Leh to Manali for helping out during breakdowns.
About The Destination :
* State on Biking Route : Manali, Mhimachal pradesh , Leh-Ladakh- Jammu
* Key Villages on Route :Manali- Leh- Kargil – Srinagar .
* Biking Route : Manali -Keylong -Sarchu -Leh – Tso Moriri – Nubra – Turtuk -Leh
Key Features of the Trek :
> Ride your motorbike on Highest Motorable Road in the World Khardung pass (18380 ft) and many top 10 passes.
>TanglangLa (17600ft), LachulungLa (16680ft), BaralachaLa (16500ft)
> The thrilling Zojila Pass
> Experience the deep blue colour of Pangong Lake, the one which is shown in movie 3 idiots
|* Kolhapur Hikers reserves right to modify schedule as per the situational requirement without any prior notification|
The cost for the Bike expedition is INR 60,000/- per person
The cost for SUV Safari is INR 49,000/- per person
Book ur seat at 10000/- only (non refundable)
We provide easy EMI system
- Bike (350 Royal Enfield) with Helmet.
- All the hotels / camps on twin sharing on MAP basis.
- All the feasible sightseeing places mentioned as per the tour plan mentioned above.
- Professional bike mechanic along with light spares accompanying us for the entire tour for the smooth handling of the tour.
- Max two times repair of clutch wire, break wire, Puncture per bike is included (any other damage during the usage is recoverable from participant or organization at actual)
- Back up of one Vehicle for any breakdown by health or any other issues.
- Guidance with bike preparation and physical conditioning on trip.
- Inner Line Permit and wildlife Charges.
- Delhi – Manali – AC Volvo Bus.
- Guide services throughout the tour.
COST DOES NOT INCLUDES
- In case of major mechanical damage, participant will have to pay for replaced parts and for servicing done by the local shop.
- Accident damage will have to be paid by the rider.
- Food during riding time (lunch or any other snacks or beverages)
- Soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Monastery Fees, Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry etc.
- Expenses incurred due to any factors beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
- Any services / meals not mentioned in Cost Includes.
Terms and Conditions
- Bike should be in good condition to take this tour (For Passenger without Bike)
- Through servicing of the bike should be done before start of tour.
- Minimum number of participants in this group is 08Pax
- Motorcycle driving license & bike documents should be legal and valid.
- Helmet: Compulsory.
- Participants should be medically fit to undertake this tour.
- Anyone suffering from breathing problem, asthma, heart problem or any major medical problem should avoid this tour.
- No last moment cancellation will be accepted.
- Changes and alterations of single points in our travel conditions which are necessary during our tour are agreed to as long as they don’t change the style of the tour significant.
- Organizers reserve the right to adjust the route slightly before the start of the tour.
- If the participant is not able to complete the tour or to consume benefits included in the price of the tour, for reasons neither caused by him nor the organizers, or should he not be able to complete the tour, he / she has no right to claim a refund.
- Damage of bike on tour should be borne by biker.
- Booking Amount is Nonrefundable
Limited Seats are available, kindly confirm your seat by paying your trek
fees as early as possible. Last date for registration is 20 july 2017
Kindly note :
1) Please avoid wearing gold ornaments and do not carry any valuable things.
2) Consuming Alcohol, Tobacco and Smoking is strictly PROHIBITED
3) Kolhapur Hikers will not be responsible for any type of injuries during trek
4) Kolhapur Hikers reserves right to modify schedule as per the situational
requirement without any prior notification
* What to bring Will be provided to registered participants during pre-camp meeting.
For More Info & Registration Contact
Sagar 837079999 / 9579997111
Team Kolhapur Hikers
w w w . k o l h a p u r h i k e r s . c o m