Manali Adventure Camp 7th – 15th April 2019
Camping in nature’s abode is a perfect way to rejuvenate your body, mind, and soul. A camping getaway ensures a lot of fun, especially when experienced with your near and dear ones. Camping is not only thrilling, but offers a lot of health benefits too. It lowers the stress levels and boosts the immune system. The peaceful atmosphere around the open, bright, and sunny surroundings put your mind in a complete state of relaxation.
India is blessed with marvelous destinations perfect for camping, and one such destination is Manali. With its bright and sunny surroundings amidst the beautiful mountain ranges and lush greenery, Manali provides the perfect backdrop for a fun-filled summer adventure camping trip. This beautiful valley in Himachal Pradesh is visited by people of all ages from near and far for sightseeing, holidaying, and camping.
The Agenda during the camp composes of the following schedule
from learning to enjoying.
1) Trekking: With the chilling environment when snow showers on you and green Well-come you born from the valley & Mountains …. Exploring and relieving.
2) Paragliding short: Paragliding is the recreational and competitive adventure sport of flying Paragliders: lightweight, free-flying, foot-launched glider aircraft with no rigid primary structure.
3) White Water Rafting: We use an inflatable raft to navigate through a river. Dealing with risk and the need for teamwork is essentially a part of Rafting..
4 ) Reppelling: Descending a rock face equipped with Harness, Carabineer, Rope descend bubbling your inner courage & confidence.
5) River Crossing: Crossing Valley from one Mountain ride to another with the help of Mountaineering equipments. Look straight in to the eyes of fear. Viola and fear will be no more. Experience the phrase “To miss one’s heart beat”.
6) Camp fire: After all the trekking working out it’s a time our for Fun & frolic with group around the fire burning thru the shivering chill of snow & winter sky camp fire with steaming cup of Bourn vita.
1) Manali: Offering spectacular views of the snow clad mountains and the glaciers all around, verdant valley with Rolling Meadows and grazing herds dotting the Hillsides, apple orchards and the folk music adding romance to the ambience and presenting a wondrous canvas to the traveller. Experience the local color and beauty temples, quaint villages and the vibrant and festive mood of the people and their colorful clothes villages and handicrafts. Or encounter adventures on the Myriad trekking trail and routes while skiing on the snow slopes, rafting down the River Beas. Discover for yourself Manali.
2) Hadimba Temple: Built in 1553 and with a superbly crafted four- started pagoda roof, it is famous for
its exquisitely carved doorway.
3) Gyatri Temple: the Gayatri temple houses an idol of Goddess Gayatri, made of marble. This temple has
some splendid architecture styles, is constructed with a stunning artistic finesse and with some of the most
4) Visit Rushi: Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashishath and
to lord Rama.
5) Jogini waterfalls: Jogni Falls is a beautiful waterfall situated near Vashisht Village in Himachal
Pradesh. The fall is formed by a stream which is merged in to Beas River in the downstream. The waterfall
can be reached by trekking from Vashisht Temple. It is among popular places to visit in Manali
6) Solang Valley: Solang Valley drives its name from combination of words Solang (Nearby village) and
Nullah (water stream).It is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley, 14 Km from Manali. It is famous for
its summer and winter sport conditions. The sports most commonly offered are Skiing, parachuting,
7) Monasteries: There are three recently built Tibetan monasteries at
8) Atal Bhihari
Vajpayee Mountanring Institute: Atal Bihari
Vajpayee Institute of Mountaineering
Sports (abbreviated to ABVIMAS) is an Indian institute, which provides specialized training in skiing,
mountain rescue and mountaineering, founded in 1961
Day 0 : 7th April 2019
Pune Or Mumbai to Delhi by flight
Delhi to Manali AC volvo bus.
Reporting Time & Place at Delhi : 3:30 PM RK Ashram near metro station. Pick up from RK Ashram then proceed to Manali by Volvo.
Day 1 : 8th April 2019
Arrival at Manali
Day 2 : 9th April 2019
Trek to snow point .Camping in tents.
Day 3 : 10th April 2019
Trek to snow point Camping in tents.
Day 4 : 11th April 2019
Back to Manali from trek
Day 5 : 12th April 2019
Day 6 : 13th April 2019
Day 7 : 14th April 2019
Droop at Mall Road Manali Market.
Exit from Manali to Delhi by Ac volvo bus.
The trip will end at Manali Bus stop
Day 8 : 15th April 2019
Delhi to Pune or Mumbai by flight or train
Delhi to Delhi INR 16999/- per person for 6 Nights and 7 Days
(This cost for group size of 15-30 people)
1) Accomodation for Day 1,4.5,6 in Hotels on a 4 ppl sharng basis
Camping for Day 2 and 3 on 4 ppl sharing basis in camping tents
2) Transportation to Sightseeing in all the places
3) Adventure activity Trekking, Paragliding, Rafting, River crossing and Replling. Pick up and drop to
4) Monastries permits.
5) Breakfast, and Dinner
6) Pick up from Manali bus stand and drop to Manali mall road Market
7) Food Service Start after group reach at Manali in our Hotel.
Anything apart from Inclusions.
Food during the transit
Charges for Mineral Water / Cold Drinks / Health Drink.
Replacement of Loss or Damaged personal belongings.
1)Remaining Payment of the tour has to be done before 10 days of tour date
2)Cash will not Refund for unused services or meals.
3)Booking amount is not refundable at any cost
4) Tavera or any available car for travelling
5) Activities Including Paragliding, White Water Rafting will be held as per Government
Policy & Rules and Weather Conditions.
Some Tips Backpacking Checklist :
- Sun protection & Cold Cream (Sunscreen/Lip balm/Sunglasses)
- Insulation (Jacket/ Personal Clothing’s/ Fleece Gloves/ Hat or Cap)
- Illumination (Headlamp or flashlight (Plus spare – Extra batteries)
- Personal First-aid Kit.
- Energy Food
- Hydration Bag or Water Bottle
- Bandana or Buff
- Rainwear (jacket, pants) (Depend on Weather)
- Boots or Shoes suited to terrain
- Socks plus spares
- Camera and memory cards – Optional
- Binoculars – Optional
- Notebook and pen or pencil
- Credit/Debit card; small amount of cash
- Earplugs and eye shade – UV Protected or Cat 4
- Toilet paper
- Insect repellant
- Toothbrush and/or toiletry kit
- Cell phone with Charger,
- Personal Clothing (T.Shirts/Lowers/Under Garments etc.)
- Thermal Inners
Contact for information & Registration
8237079999 / 9579997111